Our law firm remains OPEN and accessible.
We can be reached, as always, by calling 941-926-6755. Our friendly receptionists are standing by to take your call and assist you, same as always.
We continue to offer consultations to new and existing clients via telephone and video conferencing platforms. We also offer virtual signing and notary services where the situation allows, eliminating the need for our clients to leave their home.
We are limiting in-person interactions to essential services only, such as the signing of certain estate-planning documents. If an in-person interaction is required, then we will implement safety measures to minimize any potential health risks.
The courts remain open. Attorney Matechik continues to appear in court for both new and existing cases.
We will continue to assess the ongoing situation and adjust as necessary as we navigate this crisis. In the meantime, we've posted a few links here you may find helpful.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we navigate these strange times together. Stay safe.
Florida 12th Circuit Information for Hearings Conducted via Zoom
Federal Reserve FAQ for Bank Customers Affected by Coronavirus
Small Business Administration COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application
The Matechik Law Firm continues to proudly serve our clients and our community during the ongoing COVID-19 situation. Safely navigating these uncertain times requires sacrifice from all of us. Through the disruptions and the confusion, the Matechik Law Firm will provide the same high level of personalized service for which we are known.
1. We are committed to our clients, new and existing. Although access to goods and services gets more difficult as the world grinds to a halt, access to your Attorney is as easy as ever. We are here for you and continue to meet your challenges head on.
2. We are committed to the safety of our community. We will be good stewards of social distancing. We will avoid unnecessary participation in large group settings. We will utilize extensive personal hygiene practices, especially frequent hand washing. We will monitor and implement to the best of our ability all federal, state, and local guidelines.
3. We are committed to leveraging technology to reach our clients, colleagues, and community in a safe and efficient manner. When feasible, we will utilize phone calls, video chats, video streaming, cloud computing, and innovative methods to provide personalized service while minimizing the risk of exposure.
4. We are committed to our court appearances. The courts in our local area remain open, although we are operating under new restrictions and regulations to appear remotely whenever possible. Attorney Matthew Matechik is still achieving results for his clients.
5. We are committed to honesty. As we all face societal changes that were unfathomable only a few short days ago, new realities may require a change of plans. We will clearly communicate the reasons why significant or sudden changes are necessary and do everything possible to facilitate a workaround.
Thank you, as always, for the opportunity to serve you. Stay healthy!